Ratings for Dr. Louis Bonavita

Great guy, and fantastic Dr. Wait time is long, but he is well worth it.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

Dr Bonavita is very popular. Probubly because he's an excellent doctor! I've always been treated well by the staff, I think it helps to be polite to them, and they return it with a smile. Dr B's nurses are exceptional too. I've been seeing Dr B for over 10 years and he's helped me a lot. Both my husband and I love Dr. B

flag | Submitted September 6, 2009

Dr Bonavita is a wonderful doctor. He has always done his very best for me. If you can't get in to see him there are a group of other doctors and health care professionals you can see who aren't as busy as he is. You should know that if a question arises that the others can't conclusively come to a decsion on, they will interrupt Dr Bonavita to consult with him. The best of all worlds.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

I am a patient of Dr Bonavita and also a nurse for 28 years and was diagnosed with cancer in early 2007 i feel i was very lucky to have such a knowledgeable, kind, and caring physician. i find his staff to be kind and very caring. also punctual this is a very busy office. i have at times had a long wait to see him, but i feel he is worth the wait. love this Dr!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2008

This doctor is a pill pusher. It seems he works for the Pharmaceutical Companies and doesn't pay much attention to the patients actual symptoms as a group. He almost killed my husband because he kept giving him antidepressants and he wasn't even depressed!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2007

I love the physician but the staff is terrible. The wait time is outrageous and the secretaries are rude. It is a good thing that I respect Dr. Bonavita enough to continue to return. If it weren't for him I would never go back to this practice. The nurses are friendly but the wait to get back to his area is a long 1 hour if you are luck. I have waited for almost 2 hours before! Overall terrible office but great doctor.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2007

Dr. Louis Bonavita's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1988)

Healthnet