Ratings for Dr. Mohammedi N. Savliwala

Office and staff are set up to be convenient for the patient. Early morning and evening hours! Over 10 years of being treat by Dr Savi and his wonderful staff!!! Never wait more than 10 minutes to be seen or to get an allergy shot!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Very professional, educated, and caring doctors that we have ever had. Dr. Savy is committed to excellence and truly wants to help his patients get better. He is the best!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Savi for 17 years, he has seen my sister,my mother, and me. He knows you on a personal level and always makes you feel comfortable. I have recommended to many people that are looking for a good caring doctor.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

I brought my child to see Dr. Savi for 6 years and the last visit we had a disagreement on the dosage of medication he prescribed. To double check I asked the pediatrician and another allergist what they thought and both of the other doctors felt that the dosage Dr. Savi prescribed was over the acceptable dosage for my child. He would not lower the dosage so I have moved on to another allergist. The Pharmicist said that she had even called the office to check the dosage to make sure what he prescribed amount wasn't a mistake and she said that the office staff were very rude.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

Dr. Savi has been my allergist since I was 10, I'm now in my 30's. He is a wonderful, compassionate man! Soft-spoken, kind and strives to make sure you understand things. I would recommend him to anyone with asthma/allergy problems. His staff is also very helpful, they know patients by name and seem to enjoy what they do.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2010

My husband and his family have been seeing Dr. Savliwala for years and have nothing but great things to say about him. I went in to see him several times for different allergy related issues and have had some good experiences and some bad experiences. I felt that unless I asked tons of questions and pressed a bit, my situation did not get resolved. Personally, I prefer a doctor that is a bit more chatty while they check you over and one that is going to come right out and tell you the situation as they see it and your options. I did not feel that I got that with Dr. Savliwala. As I mentioned earlier, I know a lot of people that love him as a Dr. and on my last visit to see him, he did order some tests that were able to pinpoint my allergy problems and get me on my way to a solution.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2009

WONDERFUL doctor, terrific staff! Dr. Savi is awesome - especially for kids. He's so soft-spoken that kids just trust him and love him immediately. Grown-ups like him too. He's very patient and kind, takes the time he needs to in order to diagnose the problem before treating.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Mohammedi N. Savliwala's Credentials

• Seth G S Med Coll, Univ Of Bombay, Bombay, Maharashtra, India (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bloomfield Hills, MI