Ratings for Dr. John I. Waldrop

Dr. Waldron has partially replaced both of my knees and cleaned up one shoulder. I could not have asked for anyone more knowledgeable and helpful during each and every one of my surgeries. I most defininately would/will use him again in the future!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

After replacing the same hip within 5 weeks I am in more pain than before the surgery. Can't hardly walk!!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Dr Waldrop is kind and very experienced. He's careful and a little obsessive compulsive - character traits I think are perfect for surgeons! He did my total knee replacement and I couldn't be happier with my choice of surgeon or hospital (Jack Hughston Memorial). He communicated clearly with me as I made the decision to have surgery. He checked on me several times each day when I was in the hospital, and also followed up to be sure my recovery was on track. He was available to answer questions, which was amazingly helpful. My recovery went smoothly, and I love my new knee. I can't think of a better choice for a surgeon!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2011

Dr. Waldrop did an excellent job with my first knee replacement and I am about to have the second one done. I found him to be a professional, caring doctor that is genuinely concerned about his patients. He also immediately tries to correct any deficiencies on the part of the hospital staff.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

The before posts puzzle me. I find Waldrop to be one of the most caring doctors I have ever seen and trusted him with my child who blew her knee twice in one year playing football. He knew we didn't have a lot of money and made sure that was not an issue. We became upset with some of his staff one time and he called them over to his office while we were there and read them the riot act. He has a sometimes dry sense of humor that can possibly be misinterpreted, but he was never rude or otherwise uncaring. He told us what was wrong, what we had to do, and we did it and got astoundingly good results. Wait times could be very long sometimes, but we got the best of care like the person before us. I have nothing but absolute praise for this man and the job he did on my child.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2008

Dr. Waldrop is one of the rudest doctors I have ever been to. When my knee replacement went wrong, he slung my leg all over the room yelling about it. He wanted to do it again, but sorry, I don't think so.He has become an arrogant egomaniac. I feel sorry for his poor sweet assistant, Jeff. HE is the one who does all the dirty work. My knee has been redone, and it turned out great.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2008

renewed knee replacement 6 weeks later placentia ruptured second operation became infected within six weeks of operation He did not to my knowledge visit me in the hospital after my operation.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2008

I was sent to this man when my back was hurt and he treated me like something he wiped off the bottom of his shoe. He was so rude and mean to me that I am dreading even going back to the same facility (lots of good doctors there) because I might have to look at this man again. He told me (from an xray!) that I only had a pulled muscle when I had a herniated disc.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2007

Dr. John I. Waldrop's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1975)