Ratings for Dr. Philip Mantynen

Dr. and his staff are very informative and helpful

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Dr. M. Completed a tongue tie release on both my boys. One had to be out under as he was two years old and the other was just a couple weeks old. Everything went smoothly. The nurse was a but too cold but she was informative and knowledgeable of breastfeeding techniques.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Staff was helpful. Doctor mantynen was 45 minutes late and then he walked in silently and cut my child without diagnosis or instruction. Zero bedside manor. No respect. Disgusting. Do not trust this monster with your child. He doesn't care.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Been waiting 6 years for a diagonisis for my child, had I not done my research I'd still be waiting, I don't know what takes him so long diagnose

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. Mantynen and his staff are extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and kind. I am a first time mother and was concerned about being too overly concerned and a pest, but whenever I did call with my concerns, his staff would always get us in on short notice. They never made me feel small or silly. Dr Mantynen also treated a tongue tie he found in my son during one of those visits, which saved us both a lot of pain. He is quite a good doctor, and a pleasure to interact with. Also, Tara, his lactation consultant, pops into each of my appointments to ask how everything is going. I would recommend this office to any of my friends and family.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Very helpful and informative. Always seems pleasant and listens well

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Very caring and knowledgeable doctor. The staff is fantastic. I wouldn't trust my kids care to anyone else.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

I can never reach anyone by phone. I can call every 5 minutes for 7 days in a row and still nobody picks up or calls back. There is never availability and they have the worst hours ever.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

My daughter was referred to Dr. Mantynen when she began to have blood in her stool at the age of 5. For 7 months we repeatedly took her to him and it was always the same answer "I believe she probably has a tear" after several visits and the problem worsening we finally received a referral to a gastrointestinal specialist...9 months later that specialist removed a 1 inch polyp from her large intestine. We are parents that went through our son having cancer at 6 months old...which he was well aware of! being told what 'he thinks' for 6 months with no sorts of test to prove that is absolutely unacceptable...thank god the polyp was not cancerous and she is now fine...parents need to know that in the end you go with your gut instinct and don't let up until your satisfied!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Feels like he's not listening and didn't know anything about my child

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016