Ratings for Dr. Shabnam Foroughi

My daughter have been visited by Dr Foroughi and she said that Dr. Foroughi and her staff were Very friendly ,professional and honest and Dr. F. spent a lot of time to make sure that my daughter had given the proper care. We live in northern Va.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

Our daughter sees Dr Foroughi and we have nothing but praise for her and her staff. Very professional, knowledgeable & friendly. When our daughter had an allergic reaction, we went to her pediatrician (who also speaks highly of Dr F) and followed up with Dr F a few days later. We live in No Va, but the 45-60 minute drive is worth it!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

I both have seasonal and food allergies and Dr. Foroughi has been an amazing person and doctor to deal with all of my symptoms and questions etc. She is polite, knowledgeable, answers all of my questions, and the waiting room time is less than ten minutes which is really hard to find. --- Regarding the person who posted above, if you have an emergency, go to the emergency room?

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

While I am having an alergic breakout (hives) from being in the Costa Rican jungle, I got home and called to see if the Dr. could see me and was told even though it is an emergency, no appointments are available until June 6 (today is June 1) I really thought Doctors are supposed to help in emergencies. Dr. Foroughi should have her license revoked since she obviously doesn't care to help people having hives and itching so bad my legs are bleeding.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

I have been getting allergy shots for months with Dr. Foroughi, She is very nice, knowledgeable, and I can always get an appointment when I need one. Waiting room time is usually about two minutes... Seriously! My only negative comment is getting lost on my first visit, my GPS doesn't know where Molecular Drive was so watch out and use the map on their website.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

Dr. Shabnam Foroughi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Rockville, MD