Ratings for Dr. Thampi John

I was perfectly comfortable with this dr. & he was informative. However his staff is cold & not welcoming or friendly, it's as if your in a silent assembly line. Once I had surgery the Dr forgot to check on me so that I could be released & was given discharge orders over the phone & sent home instructed to call & set up a follow-up appt. When I called his office to schedule an appt I was put on hold for 10 mins, I hung up & called back the front desk girl tried to put me on hold again but I stated I had already been on hold & was then told to call back another time w/o asking for my name, phone number or my reason for calling. I hung up & haven't called back, I don't need that kind of stress nor do I deserve to deal with rude staff.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dr. John did not return any of my phone calls. His office called several times to tell me he would not be able to make my appointment and I had to change it (like it was my fault). His staff talks down to you and he seems indifferent. I found someone else and am now happy.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2009

He is painless. He is great. Very good.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2007

I feel this doctor doesn't know what he is doing.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2006

Dr. Thampi John's Credentials

• Patliputra Med Coll, Ranchi Univ, Dhanbad, Bihar, India (Grad. 1984)

Oxford