Ratings for Dr. T. Ming

Horrible, He never believes anything I say, I had to argue with him to get a pap test. I had a rash from an allergic reaction, and all he did was put on a glove, touch the spot and say "yes you had an allergic reacton"... well duh.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

.dr. Ming is a very good doctor. he is knowlegable and thorough with his checks.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2009

A excellent physician, I recommend Dr. Ted Ming

flag | Submitted December 18, 2008

Poor Poor listner!! Lost my dad because he refused to believe anything was wrong! A simple urine test would have solved a lot of problems, then when I finally read up on the internet my dad's syptoms, he was upset with me because I shouldn't be doing this. What choice did I have, its not like he was doing anything!! Because of a urinary tract infection that went undected for several months, the infection spread into this blood stream, and ate away at a weak heart valve. Needless to say my dad was not strong enough to withstand the 7 hour operation that was needed to replace the valve, and he pasted away. I hope that he has learned a lesson, that when his patients tell him they are not feeling well, losing weight, and several other symptons That he listens. So my dad's death was not in vain

flag | Submitted January 8, 2008

I am 46. I would've gone to my family doctor but I was going out of town at 6:30 a.m. the next morning, so I went to him due to pain in my shoulder. He took a little look & diagnosed a pinched nerve, but told basically told me that I was getting old and there wasn't much that could be done. On a scale of 1-10, my pain was a 10. He said that if it were to persist that he could send me or physio. He did not prescribe anything but sent me for an x-ray. Taking his word that not much could be done, I took aspirin and tylenol w/codiene to take the edge off. A month has passed with ups and downs to the pain level. I made an appointment for my reg doc to see if he could help me, he immediately gave a prescription for antinflamatory as well physio, I got in to treatments the same week but therapist told me that it was too bad that I had waited so long because it may now be cronic. I give this doc a big thumbs down. I trusted his diagnosis and could be in permanent pain because of it.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2007

Annual physical was done in great detail and conscientious to my previous history and previous family history. Takes time and interest in my health, compared to previous doctor in the practice.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2007