Ratings for Dr. S.K. Sandomirsky

My Father saw this Dr. who during a procedure left the wire from a catheter in him. It took many months of visits and the Dr. kept saying there was nothing wrong. You just have to give it time to heal. My Father saw another specialist while Sandomirsky was on holidays. The situation was diagnosed, wire was removed and all is now fine. This Dr. should not be practising! I also think that the College of Physicians should revoke his license!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2007

If he'd of sent a bill, I wouldn't have ever paid! Terrible bedside manner and was more concerned about his pocket book and going into retirement than any of his patient's well-being. He was harsh and crass and became extremely uneasy when we asked about the procedure and if there were any complications that might be expected. He suggested that he didn't like where this was going and didn't feel the need to explain the whole procedure to a patient, who would not understand anyway and who didn't have faith in his abiilties. He noted that he didn't have time to deal with patients who were unsure that they required surgery, as he has many who are more than willing to have it today. He rushed us out of the office and promptly returned to his retirement planning with his secretary. I hope he is gone from practice now, as his license should have been pulled many years before he retired! How does Saskatchewan seem to get all these flunkies from Med. School anyway?

flag | Submitted March 29, 2007

I was pleased with Dr. Sandomirsky. He was easy to talk to. He explained my problem very well and took all the time needed to show me the results of the tests done. I would definetly go to him again. He was friendly and trust worthy.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

Dr. Sandomirsky was the doctor my husband saw in the ER while he was having a kidney stone attack. We found out my husband needed a procedure done to relieve one of the problems and Dr. Sandomirsky messed it up. My husband ended up needing a tube out of his back as the stent didn't work. We will NEVER see this doctor again!!!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2007