Ratings for Dr. Stephen Pollet

I am glad I developed a relationship with Dr. Pollet and his staff. He listens and is open to alternative treatments, but puts your health first and foremost. I appreciate that he is not quick to medicate symptoms, rather plays the long game.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

This man is the biggest moron in the field. He's not professional and doesn't seem to know what he's talking about. He's also racist and weird.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

He would not see me when I was having a flare. I always waited to see him for hours. He was rude, unprofessional, and lacked compassion for any patient.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2015

I was misdiagnosed as a child by Dr. Pollet. My condition was rare and overlooked. I almost died and have permanent liver scarring because of the high dose of medication I was put on for something I did not have. I strongly suggest any children go to Children's hospital instead of him. Otherwise I assume now he is a better Doctor learning from his mistake.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

My GP sent me to him and said he was one of the best in Baton Rouge. I have sent several people to him who have all been happy. He is quiet and respectful and listens to you. He takes the time to explain things and will answer all your questions. He will work with you on treatment plans. He respects what my other doctors do with my treatment and was not upset when I went to a pain clinic to help my chronic pain as I have numerous conditions. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

Dr. Stephen Pollet's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Baton Rouge, LA