Ratings for Dr. John E. Erffmeyer

Arrived on time for the appointment. Told the appointment will take an hour. 15 minutes after my appointment time, nurse says I can see the doctor, but another patient has an appointment for the next upcoming hour and I would have to stop my appointment leave and return or come back after lunch for a full hour appointment. They said they were having a problem verifying my insurance, but this caused the delay. Nurse said not my fault, but this is the only option. Had insurance for 15 years with no problems in the past. This was my first appointment with Dr. Erffmeyer and last. First impressions and shouldn't struggle to pay someone for a service. I called another allergist who asked that I show up 20 minutes early to prevent any problems, that makes sense. Dr. Erffmeyer might incorporate this practice, instead of assuming my time is less important than his.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dr. John E. Erffmeyer's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1976)

Commercial Insurance Company