Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey A. Wald

We struggled a little bit with the frequency (every 3 months) and expense of required check ups and also with remembering to take an antihistamine before shots. Rather than working with us, this doctor discontinued my daughter's care. We had to start shots with Dr. Tran at Asthma and Allergy care instead. A&A has been extremely accommodating and kind, but my daughter had to go back several months in immunotherapy. The net cost of this set back was $900, and a significant hit to her health. I don't recommend this doctor unless you are interested a doctor who is completely inflexible.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

I am so thrilled to have found Dr Wald! He is so helpful and understanding. My son has been struggling with his asthma lately and Dr Wald said everything I wanted to hear and reassured me that my son will have a better quality of life.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

Dr. Jeffery Wald has no clue on how to treat patients- he is a pompous, stuck-up jerk who thinks he knows more than anyone else and guesses when it comes to diagnosing patient’s problems. I didn’t get to choose my doctor and if I did, I would NOT have chosen Dr. Wald. He misdiagnosis his patients and when they go to get a second opinion, WHICH IS NORMAL, he acts like a juvenile and sabotages their other appointments/tests from other doctors-WHICH HE HAD NO RIGHT TO DO. He had a nurse do his dirty work of writing a letter to me- that I should never come back to make another appointment. I didn’t expect Dr. Wald to act like an infant- his actions were less than satisfactory and not very professional. I DO NOT SUGGEST Dr. Wald TO ANYONE OR HIS PLACES OF EMPLOYMENT!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

Dr. Jeffrey A. Wald's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

• BCBS Massachusetts