Ratings for Dr. Ilka Wright

Thank you for all of the care you provide to your patients. Highly knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

After many, many years with Dr. Wright I was shocked to find a had a on-going health problem[I saw ultra-sound results] that I was never told about or told how we are going to take care of this problem.I was shocked, disappointed that she didn't care about my health. No longer her patient! Warning: Your new doctor will probably never see/get your medical records, tried several times, even offered to buy them if reasonable.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

This doctors office is terrible! It is impossible to get an appointment because she is always on vacation! Her office only runs until 12 two days a week! I don't even bother calling them anymore I just wait until the on call is available and I go wherever they are. Currently looking for a new doctor!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Bad experience all around. It's very unfortunate. Will be seeking a new family doctor.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Her new nurse practitioner, Susan, is incredibly rude. Not a people person. She clearly hates her job. She walked into the room, did not identify herself, kind of important as we had never met her before and then stood there looking at me as though I had 3 heads. I waited for a moment and then realized she was not going to speak to me or even ask what my appointment was for. It is impossible to relate to this woman. This nurse should not be working with the public as she clearly does not like people. Bad choice Dr. Wright! Dr. Wright is knowledgeable and always helpful. Joanna always fits us in when needed and Patti makes me laugh every time.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

I have also been with Dr. Wright for 28 years of my life. Dr. Wright is well spoken and has always treated myself and my family good. However I have found out recently that her staff are absolutely terrible. They ignore the phones, they are disrespectful over the phone, I was also given medicine for my children that was recalled 2 months before I had received it by the nurse practitioner.....Dr.Wright on the other hand is the sweetest person, she is very helpful and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

I have been with Dr. Wright since I was 18 yrs old I am now 44..I was one of her first patients and was referred to her after finding out I was pregnant and could no longer see my pediatrician. I have always had a good relationship with herbut the problem in her office has always been her staff. For some reason she does not pick them well at all. But I have found that if you tell her about your issues with her staff she will address the problem immediately as she always has with me. Her staff chooses to make rules and do things their way without her knowledge I have come to find out. They lie to you if they don't want to do something and will keep you from seeing her if you question their actions but they know now not to mess with me there because they know I will tell Dr. Wright so now they are just fake to me well actually they are fake to a lot of people as I have seen for myself. They are very unprofessional and they talk badly behind patients backs constantly. I have watched them ignore the phones and heard them say put the fax prescriptions to the side they will deal with them later or tomorrow. My pharmacy says they are the worst office to deal with when it comes to faxed prescriptions they are told they haven't been received or the fax was busy which are lies. I personally worked in a family doctors office myself for 12 years and have just been so disappointed in what I see and hear. They hate that I k ow what I am talking about and challenge their information and so called knowledge, but I stay because Dr. Wright has helped me through a lot and she always believes me and takes my side when her staff has been wrong. The new secretary Joanna was nice at first until she got corrupted by Patti and sadly I heard and saw it happening as I was going there quite often when she started and I did warn Dr. Wright and also had to put her in her place a few times so now she fake likes and smiles at me too now which is sad but I will continue to stay with Dr. Wright as she takes good care of me as for other 2 now they ha e to put up with me instead of me putting up with them. Remember the doc and staff are there for you!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Dr wright has extremely unprofessional staff who have made racist remarks to me about other patients. I find her office outdated as the walls that were once pink have now faded, the chairs ripped, and carpets filthy, and most importantly the gowns and sheets in the rooms are covered in rust stains and dog hair! I have never felt so unsanitary, disrespected, and neglected. She constantly rushes me out, doesn't look at me while I'm talking didn't offer support just a fake smile and out the door I go. When she does talk it's very patronizing, doesn't offer options or consider my comfort. Getting rid of Jesse was the best thing as she was offering uneducated medical advice. But even still with new reception you still can't get through or find an appointment within a reasonable time frame. I constantly have to go to the walk in and when I do I feel I am treated much better. Dr wright, please get it together! I'm done with you! And your staff!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

I feel like Doctor wright does not care about my problems. The staff is so rude it's disgusting. They make me feel un welcomed. Trying to find a new doctor

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

Very busy practice ! Not good in emergency situations ! But her office staff is amazing right now !

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016