Ratings for Dr. Garry Murray

I've seen Dr. Murray at his Morden office a number of times, and he has always treated me successfully. He listens to what my issues are, does a gentle assessment, then will commence with the adjustment - I trust him fully!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Dr Murray is the best! I wouldn't trust anyone else to adjust me. I've been seen him for 5 years and they can always fit me in. Even if I have a problem with something besides my back or neck, he can always suggest stretches to relieve pain. Very knowledgeable and friendly! He's even treating me while I'm expecting!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr Murray is the best Chiropractor I've ever seen! Very punctual, will always fit you in even if you're a walk in. Terrific bed side manner! I have chronic whip lash and ever other Chiropractor I've been to insists I come back a few times a week for an adjustment. But Dr Murray manages to fix me with only 1 or 2 visits and then I'm good for quite a while. I would highly recommend him to everyone!!!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2007

Dr. Murray is empathic with you and has a vast amount of knowledge. Uses a gentle technique and is great with kids

flag | Submitted February 8, 2007