Ratings for Dr. John D. Tosi

I was recommended to Dr. Tosi by several friends. After my first consult, I could understand why! He is extremely knowledgeable and gives you several options as to how to go about fixing your problem. I went to him for braces, but I know several people who have gone for other reasons and he consistently gets rave reviews. His front desk person, April, makes the appointments. She is AWESOME. April always has a smile on her face and makes conversation with me. Everyone I have come across at Dr. Tosi's office has been great. I cannot say enough great things about my experience here!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Unfortunately, my comment a will have a different tone than the rest of the comments posted here. I have been Dr. Tosi's patient and I do not consider going back for several reasons: First, I went to his office with a tooth that was in severe pain and although his office was able to schedule me in, I had to wait for quite a while to be seen. Then, I found his staff to be quite unprofessional and uncaring. Finally when I got to see Dr. Tosi, he seemed to be fairly knowledgeable but appeared incredibly rushed to me and did a poor job of connecting with me. I didn't go there looking to flirt with the dentist I went there because of severe pain and it's unfortunate that Dr. Tosi was not qualified enough to figure out that my tooth needed root canal. I had to go to another dentist who was wonderful and I will continue to go there from now on who recommended me to go to an endo doctor for root canal.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Dr Tosi was very knowledgeable, kind, and gave my mother the best service she could have gotten anywhere. I highly recommend him! Not only did hene give her great dentures, but hene fixed a bloched job another dentist did. Along the way he took the time to keep me informed on what hene was doing, as she didn't understand, and hene went above and beyond!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

Tosi is the best. Have you ever been sitting in the chair talking to your dentist within 5 minutes of your appointment time? It is this way every visit with Tosi. Not only is he very intelligent, he is also very good.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2008

I agree with the previous comment. Dr. Tosi rocks. He is a great, gentle dentist who always lets you know what he's doing or about to do. His downfall is that he's cute and so his female patients fall all over him and the staff doesn't do a good job of keeping the groupies out of the way. I've had panting women come BACK INTO THE CONSULT ROOM while I'm sitting there with my mouth wide open to try to flirt with him. It's not his fault, but it's enough to consider switching if you can't relax from the women of all ages throwing themselves at him. It's unnerving. He's cute, but get a grip, ladies!!! Also, most of the front desk people are unfriendly, unresponsive and not very good at keeping up with appointments. But Kim the hygenist is a dream! She's great!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2007

Dr. Tosi is the best dentist in the city of Memphis. I highly recommend him. He is gentle, and knows what he is doing.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2005