Ratings for Dr. Richard Prinz

During consultation he appeared to be extremely knowledgeable but more than two years after poorly performed surgery I am still suffering the consequences.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2014

Does not listen to you. Told me that numbness would go away in a month or two after surgery - not true - I later read in a book that it would be up to two years. He re-dosed my meds over the phone and forget about it and later snapped at me for changing dosage during an office visit. My scar is small, but I still have a tight pain in my neck that I fear will never go away.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012

Dr. Prinz removed my thyroids without issues after numerous surgeons told me this surgery would be difficult. He was very caring, patient and informative. I couldn't ask for more.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2011

This doctor treated me awefully. I have thyroid issues which he told me were all in my head because my blood tests weren't showing a difficiency but I had all the classic symptoms of Hashimotos. He even yelled at me during a call back session saying that I was wasting his precious time by asking so many questions. After completing a biopsy on my thyroid nodules to confirm Hashimotos he still refused to treat me. A huge waste of time and money. This doctor thinks he is a big shot who doesn't have time for the little people.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2009

Dr. misdiagnosed cancer.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2007

Dr. Richard Prinz's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

MSP/BC Med