Ratings for Dr. Karen A. Stuart

Her staff is very rude! You never see her! I will never be going to this doctor again

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Stuart's for almost two years, and I think her staff is great. The first time I visited her office, I saw the nurse practitioner, and she was very knowledgeable and considerate. However, at my second appointment I saw Dr. Stuart, and she treated me for a condition that I didn't even have only because she assumed. That made me feel quite uncomfortable. Although I love the staff, I will not be seeing Dr. Stuart again. I will only see the nurse practitioner.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2012

She is over all a very good doctor. the wait time in her office is very long though and i see her on a regular basis. But her staff and Nurses are very kind and hospitable. I would definitely recommended her to anyone but would let them know they they maybe waiting a while to be taken back to be seen.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2011

Dr. Stuart is wonderful. She calmly takes control over emergency situations and always knows what to do. I can't say enough good things about her. I have been going to her for 10 years.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2007

Dr. Karen A. Stuart's Credentials

• Howard Univ Coll Of Med, Washington Dc 20059 (Grad. 1983)

Kaiser-Permanente