Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Colman

Dr Coleman has been my doctor for a long time and helped my allergies a lot. He has a pleasant personality and takes time with you to explain things. I highly recommend him as an allergy doctor.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2011

I don't know if the doctor was having an off day, as we had visited him once before and had a neutral experience (neither good nor bad). This particular visit, he was condescending to me (he seemed to want me to feel stupid or like a bad parent), and he not only never acknowledged my toddler, but he seemed annoyed when he began to cry. My child had to miss his nap for the day in order to make the appointment, and I hoped a pediatric specialist would be able to deal with a potentially cranky kid, but instead, Dr. Colman seemed to make the tantrum worse. While I have confidence in his skills as a doctor, both of us were put off by his bed-side manner at this appointment. We were both happy to get out of the office, and I will probably look for another allergist in the future.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2010

Dr. Robert A. Colman's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1986)

MSP/BC Med