Ratings for Dr. Gerald W. Englund

He was rude & makes fun of you. He was also being a smart aleck, doesn't pay attention to what u say, he belittles you, & thinks what you say is falsifying. Insults your weight, even though he's not skinny himself

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Not good. Nurse should not be running a drive thru at taco bell let alone in charge of people and their health info.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

We have had three children and used Dr. Englund each time. He is a great doctor with a lot of knowledge.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

I've worked with Dr. considerate, kind, and knowledgeable OB/GYN. His work ethics is why I chose him for my doctor; and I do not regret my decision. He explained everything he was doing and held my hand during any discomfort. I'm not a fan of the decor of the office, but the staff was pleasant and professional. I would recommend Dr. Englund for my family and friends.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

I love dr englunds attuide. But everytime I call about a problem they tell me to drink water and lie down. Well that never works. I think his very smart just needs to answer ?s more. But if it came down to it. He'd do what it took to help me or the baby. Just bedside manor sucks.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

I have a cyst on my overy. I seem dr Englund last week and he confirmed this. I called his office today because I'm in a lot of pain. They told me to take alewives Tylenol ect. I have been doing that for weeks I was in the er due to pain. He refuses to give me anything for pain due to the size of the cyst. However it may have grown on size since the appointment or may be about to rupture. I wanna ask him how he would feel if he had a sac of fluid on his balls and seem a woman doctor and she pretty much told him to take Tylenol and suck it up.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

At first, I wasn't thrilled with Dr. Englund, however, over time, he started to grow on me. When I told him that I was hoping for a vaginal birth after a previous c-section, he told me that he would let me try if I went into labor on my own, but really felt that a repeat c-section was best for me because I'd been having pain around my previous c-section scar. We went ahead and scheduled a repeat c-section, and when labor did not happen for me, that was what happened. During the c-section, Dr. Englund told me that it was a good thing that we went with the repeat c-section as my previous scar tissue was so thin it would have ruptured had I gone into labor. Dr. Englund pretty much saved mine and my child's life because of this. However, because of what happened, I will have to have c-sections if I have any more children. Other than that, I thought that his staff was very nice and personable. His office generally ran on time unless the Dr. was in a delivery. I may see him in the future.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

From my first appointment with Dr. Englund, I was dissatisfied. The restroom and exam rooms are dirty and unorganized. The staff is unprofessional and sometimes rude. I have had to wait between 30-50 minutes for each appointment, only to spend more time with a nurse than the actual doctor. When I shared my birth plan with Dr. Englund, I was belittled and scoffed at. I would not recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Dr. Englund is a great and very knowledgeable doctor. He was my doctor for my high risk pregnancy. I had twins and never was I worried about not recieving proper care. He knew exactly how to handle every situation and was very thorough. He is a wonderful doctor and I would never go to anybody else. He has a friendly and fun office staff. I would recommend Dr. Englund to all my friends and family!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2009

I went to Dr. Englund as my gyno so when I became pregnant he was of course who I went to for my pregancy. I think that Dr. Englund and his staff are great. I have had a very easy pregancy so his laid back attitude is fine with me. I haven't delivered yet so we will see how it goes, but I expect nothing but great things.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

Dr. Gerald W. Englund's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Centene