Ratings for Dr. Nancy A. Becker

I had 6 appointments over a month and half. They were not able to figure out why I couldn't breathe as they did not look hard enough. I almost died due to their negligence. Another ENT figured it out and saved my life. My trachea was less than 3 cm open (normally 15 for an average female.)

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

Expect to pay a lot! $982.00 for allergy panel + initial visit, after ins paid %52.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

i am always treated great in this office, i have trusted my life with dr becker, she has opperated on me 3 times, and many minor things also. she knows when i call, and say that i'm sick, and i wouldnt call otherwise, and always gets me in great dr, and office help.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

Amazing Doctor who really cares for patients in an old school manner!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

I have been a patient for over 20 years and I Dr. Becker to provide the best ENT services for not only me but for my entire family. She always takes the time to treat all of us with respect and provides excellent care going the extra step to make sure she has answered all out questions. I recommend Dr. Becker to all my friends, extended family and co-workers with the highest regard for her services!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

I made an appointment last week to see the doctor about an issue I had with my ear. I showed up 15 minutes early for my appointment today because I knew that I would need to fill out new patient forms and didn't want to interfere with their patient schedules by taking up extra time. My appointment was for 2 pm. I sat in the waiting room for 1/2 hour and then at 2:30 I went to the reception desk and told them I wasn't going to wait any longer. This was my first experience with this office and I must say my last. Not one person came to me during my half hour wait and said they were sorry for the delay. The only words uttered to me were by the receptionist when I told her I was leaving. She said "I'm sorry" - 4 times. Doctors and staff should be aware that patients deserve respect and their time is valuable.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Dr. Becker is very kind and truly cares about her patients. She was able to determine why I was having serious trouble breathing and treated me properly so that today I can breath perfectly without medications. Thank you, dr. Becker.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

I went to Dr. Becker for some cosmetic services (derma filler and Xeomin). She did a great job. Super gentle and very affordable. I highly recommend her if you are ready to shave a few years off your appearance.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

I love Dr. Becker! I have been going to her for 10+ years for a variety of issues and have had quite a number of surgeries with her. She always takes the time to get to know you personally as well as treat for overall wellness versus just the symptoms. I would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

My father has been seeing DR. Nancy Becker for 20+ years for sinus issues. She is truly one of the kindest doctors i have ever met. I had a horrible tonsil inflammation in 2010 and i went directly to her. Most doctors would want to cut you up as soon as possible but she set me up with the right medicine and a week later i was back to normal. My family has been seeing her for years and the four of us would and have happily recommend her to any of our friends and family multiple times.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

Dr. Nancy A. Becker's Credentials

• Pacific Medical College (Grad. 1986)

HealthPartners