Ratings for Dr. Hugh H. Windom

I moved to Florida 2 years ago and needed to find a new allergist. After a bit of a struggle, I discovered Windom Allergy in Sarasota. I love this practice! All of the office staff is amazingly friendly and caring. Dr. Windom has been wonderful to work with, very supportive and thorough. The process to check in for allergy injections is simple and effective. My only complaint is that there aren't many days when you can get an allergy injection before or after normal work hours.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

We love Dr. Windom and staff. We will be forever grateful for how they have helped our children find freedom from food allergies.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

We drive over from Tampa to bring our son for nut OIT with Dr. Windom. It is working and we couldn't be happier. In addition, you would be hard pressed to find a more efficient office. We are always seen right at the time of our appointment! The staff and doctors are friendly and there is plenty of parking. If you have a child suffering from life threatening, or annoying food allergies, then this is the place to take them so that they can eat without fear of anaphylaxis.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

For an excellent care and outstanding professionalism, I thank you Dr. Windom and your highly skilled staff, I am breathing well and feeling great! I am grateful. Thanks you so much Dr. Windom!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Great experience all around - comfortable office, friendly staff, and outstanding physician. Dr. Windom took the time to listen to me, he talked to my daughter, carefully examined her, and diagnosed her problem in one visit. I had been to 3 other doctors before and had numerous tests, all with no answers or improvement. My daughter is doing great now thanks to Dr. Windom!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2013

Dr. Hugh H. Windom's Credentials

• Duke Univ Sch Of Med, Durham Nc 27710 (Grad. 1985)