Ratings for Dr. Ralph A Lanza

I called to make an appointment and have to say I haven't encountered ruder staff in quite awhile. The woman (Nancy I believe) immediately grilled me about my insurance stating that "we don't take HMOs" and then when she didn't recognize what type of Aetna insurance I had passed me off to a co-worker without a word - all the sudden I'm speaking to someone else. I was told my insurance is "like an HMO, but we'll take you anyway". Then I was passed back to Nancy. She said she would schedule me with Dr. Lucas. I told her I wanted an appointment with Dr. Lanza since I had seen good ratings for him. She didn't seem to appreciate that too much. I believe office staff attitudes are a good reflection of how a doctor treats their patients - no way am I going to see this doctor!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

I am extremely happy with Dr. Lanza as my primary physician. He has a great bedside manner, explains conditions & procedures in terms I can understand, and follows up with calls to my home with results of tests. He is a "numbers" physician, so if blood work or testing results are even just a little off he follows through to make sure there are no underlying problems or conditions and does not hesitate to refer you to a specialist if he has the least bit of concern.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2008

OK. This is not my doc, but my husband's who is too busy to write. He has done an amazing job with treating my husband. Try getting a middle age guy to the doctor's office and have him happy. Dr. Lanza truly knows his stuff. He is a great clinician and has a pleasant disposition.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2008

I am an old time nurse from another facilitiy and I can honestly say Dr. Ralph Lanza is one of the finest clinicians I have ever met. He is thorough, gentlemanly, kind, concerned, efficient and as knowledgeable as I've ever seen. This spills over to his office staff who are always so helpful and efficient. Dr. Lanza leaves no stone unturned and has identified and successfully treated problems others have missed or ignored. I think he is top-notch even though he is a Yankees fan.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2007

An excellent doctor! Dr. Lanza is caring and understanding. He approaches medical care in a very organized fashion, listing and discussing the patient's medical issues and developing a plan for each. Through authentic concern for his patients, he uses his medical knowledge and talent to help people be as healthy as they can be. He is an example of true excellence in medicine.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2007

Dr. Ralph A Lanza's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1986)

MSP/BC Med