Dr. Elizabeth Galanter

Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Galanter

Her name was dr. Cynthia Fiorini. Hope this helps.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Contact - RECORDSMEDICAL4@GMAIL.COM for record transfer.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

There was this wonderful pediatrician that worked there. She was tall and had long blond hair and I can't remember her name now but tried to find her a few years ago. If anyone knows or remembers her please advise. Was not aware this office permanently closed. What happens to our kids health records can they be accessed?

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

I seriously question both her competency, and her mental health...

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

Psycho doctor. I'm not kidding. Talks about herself nonstop, tries to steal patients from other fellow doctors working in the same office!!, forces parents of her patients to do 'genetic testing' for vit d so that she can charge ohip (did this to me and my friends whose kids go to the clinic'. ), never discussed the issue at hand. My comments seem harsh but 5 mins with this woman are unbearable, you would only know if you met her. I spent 30 mins in the office with her with my two kids jumping off the walls and this woman would not stop talking about how she helped her patients from 20 yrs ago. Dr. Galanter, if you are reading this - your retirement was a long time coming. The comments on this wall and your low rating sum up your bad career nicely. You should be ashamed of yourself for making the lives of the doctors you worked with miserable. They were good doctors, professional and knowledgeable. You singles handedly drove away 3 great paediatricians of my kids in just 3 yrs. Shame on you and good riddens to the paediatric society on your retirement.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

I was satisfied with this visit, had to wait to long but was worth it . I would recommend that doctor to my friend.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

......... ....................................HORRIBLE

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Spebds more time speaking about her achievements and certifications than checking her patient.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Just terrible... Don't choose her! The other paediatricians there are good though!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Pushy with extra vaccinations. Makes you feel like a bad parent if you don't pay extra money for a certain vacination. Wants you to get the vacination on the spot without doing your homework. Actually got a chart for me to show all the children that have died in the area from the illness. You wonder if reason she pushes the vaccinations is to line her pockets. When I asked for my son's file to be photocopied to be sent to new dr she told me there's a charge of $250. I even offered to pick it up. Unbelievable. My family dr charged me 30$ to transfer my file. The office is dirty with broken, old dirty toys. Stuff the belongs in a dumpster. Really unacceptable for a child's medical practice. Also be prepared to wait a long time. She also rushes you out., doesn't listen and does not follow up on referrals. She does have some caring dr's that work at the office that I really like but only cover for her. She should retire... Should have enough money because of all the scams she done with these extra vaccinations. She lacks caring and empathy ... Not considerate to families that may have a hard time paying for all the extra vaccinations.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015