Ratings for Dr. Steven Sclafani

This doctor is not a doctor to go to. I don't want to bash his name so I will leave it at that.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Dr. is very brusque and unavailable even when you have an appointment. I was following up an hip replacement surgery and a I wasn't seen by him 95 per cent of the time even in the hospital! Hardly ever offered input unless I asked the right questions. Most of the front desk staff are rude and won't even raise their eyes when you're standing right in front of them. Would never choose him again.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

Doctor didn't seem to care or want to help my son, who was 18 and had sever pain in his hip. The doctor made an incorrect diagnosis, and sent us to another doctor who specialized in the same area. He didn't seem like he wanted to be bothered, and just pushed us off to someone else. Will never go to him again.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

Dr. Sclafani is an EXCELLENT MD and really know his stuff. I was quite impressed with his knowledge and the time he spent with me. It's unfortunate that the girls in the office can be quite rude and you have to wait a long time for him to see even if you have an appt. The waiting room is PACKED! I've heard that he's very quick to perform surgery but I was happy with him and would recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2008

he is a good doctor

flag | Submitted February 8, 2007

Dr. Steven Sclafani's Credentials

• Hindi

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1991)