Ratings for Dr. Steven A. Silver

Dr. Silver's very nice receptionist got me an appointment within a day. Upon arrival, Dr Silver talked to me for awhile to get a good understanding of my symptoms. He then ordered an xray, which conveniently is in the same building. He talked with me some more. He gave me very specific instructions on what to do for my injury and to take my medicine as needed. He was one of the best doctors that I've ever met. I fully recommend Dr Silver to anyone. Jeff Flenke

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

I presented my x-rays and MRI to this Dr. He gave them a cursory look and asked, "What do you need me to do.?" I explained that I was injured at work and needed an independent exam. He did an exam and said in his opinion I wasn't in that bad of shape. He suggested I find another doctor. I would not recommend this Dr. at all. Perhaps he was just having a bad day. All I can report is how he treated me.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2007

this is one of the best doctors I have had the pleasure of knowing. He is most compassionate in dealing with the elderly. I know because he took care of my mom recently. He knows his business and is most interested in his patients and their safety--he's not out to win a personality contest, its most important to me that he is professional and places his patients interest first. A top notch physician with "ethics" --rare today!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2007

This doctor is just OK. He is not what I would call a "patient friendly" doctor.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2007

Dr. Steven A. Silver's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1975)

• Blue Cross Of California