Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey M. Goldenberg

1) Refused to refill low-dosage SSRI medication (which should not be allowed to lapse) because patient is "overdue for a visit." When patient attempted to schedule appointment, doctor refused because he was "on vacation." 2) Misdiagnosed GI tract bleeding (a known effect of mixing SSRI and NSAID medication) as "stress" after cursory examination. 3) Misdiagnosed kidney stone symptoms as "anxiety" after cursory examination. Patient later suffered renal colic as a result.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

It took over 3 months to be seen by someone in this Dr's office. He added me as a new patient then cancled appointments over a three month period of time. Often at the time of the appointment, no courtsey call made in any of these cancled appointment. I have a chronic illness that needs medication so I had to use the emergency room to get my med's during this time... Finally I was assigned to Joanne Luntz a P.A. Luntz has proceeded to ignor all existing medical conditions and protocols that I used successfully for 15 years and three Dr's. I have a history of high Cholostrol and need it tested every 6 months, she refuses. She has disrespected my relegious views, my orientation and my current economic status. She has insisted I try drugs that other Dr's have tried on me and have pulled me off of because of side effects. She refuses to accept any opinion except her own. She has changed my medication dose with no discussion. In the past, this has always led to me becoming very ill.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

The best family doctor i have ever had in my 76 years of living. Extremely knowledgeable and professional.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2010

Dr. Jeffrey M. Goldenberg's Credentials

• Univ Of British Columbia, Fac Of Med, Vancouver, Bc, Canada (Grad. 1988)

• BCBS Illinois