Ratings for Dr. Daniel W. Yarrish

Dr Yarrish is superb in my estimation. He listens. He talks with you and then he makes a diagnosis. Thank you Dr. Yarrish. (I agree about the size of the office and the issues there)

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

My husband suffers from bipolar disorder, severe anxiety, diabetes, hemi-plegic migraines, and chronic pain. Dr. Yarrish has been very helpful and is the only doctor my husband will go to. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2010

Have been to him a few times. While he is nice and helpful, it's the Wasatch Internal Medicine practice I don't like and that's why I'm checking out this site for a new dr. The practice is large, waiting room crammed, lab too tiny. You're just a number here. It's big business. Once I was sent home because I was 15min late due to difficulty walking longer due to construction there (like that's a big deal since you sit in the waiting room anyway). But the next time I was missed in the waiting room, sat there for 1.5 hours and they passed me over after I registered (that's OK though). Another time, I couldn't get an appt for 1 week after insisting something was terribly wrong--turned out to be a brain tumor! So it's not the dr., I just don't like these big impersonal practices.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008

Dr. Yarrish always listens to you symptoms and anything you have to tell him before making any decisions. I have nothing but high praise for him. He is an excellent doctor with good bedside manner.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2007

Dr. Daniel W. Yarrish's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1996)

• Alberta Blue Cross