Ratings for Dr. M.J. Walsh

Dr Walsh is the rudest and most inconsiderate woman I've ever met! She doesn't care at all about you - she just grows her business ! I wouldn't recommend her to anyone in fact I would stay far from that entire clinic! They cannot keep front desk girls - it's the most unwelcoming heartless clinic I've seen! My dog gets better care from my vet. I rate zero out of ten all the way around!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

I would recommend any Salveo Doctor without hesitation. Dr Walsh has been an exceptional health coach for me for over 20 years, having delivered my daughters who are now 23 and 21. She has invested in training the Salveo group of Docs over many years & when visit any Salveo Doc, I am as confident as I would be with Dr. Walsh. I appreciate our common philosophy of minimal invasion and allowing natural healing whenever practical. With serious health issues many years ago that turned out to be multi-dimensional, Dr Walsh knew me well & was an instrumental health partner for me; she helped me understand root causes and encouraged me through recovery. The Salveo clinic is very organized, technologically savvy, quiet and calm. For any medical requirement, I have always been able to see a Salveo Doctor within a day of a phone call - same day if it is urgent. If I am on time for my appointment, I have never had to wait to get into a check-up room.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

Dr. Walsh has an approachable nature. She is also tenacious so that one can feel safe and secure in her treatment plans. I have been lucky enough to be her patient for 20 years and am grateful for her care during the ups and downs in my life. Her intervention saved my life.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2010

Dr Walsh has been our doctor for over 18 years, she delivered both my boys, and is still our doctor. She is very compassionate and caring. I am especially grateful for all that she has tried to do for my older son, and some of the health issues that he has had over the last few years. She has been nothing but helpful and accomodating, and made every effort to try and facilitate quicker appointments with specialists. We will stay with her as long as she practices :)

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009

Dr Walsh has been my first and only family dr since arriving in Canada in 1990. I hope she will continue her practice and treating all my problems until... I don't need any doctor ;)

flag | Submitted February 4, 2009

Dr. Walsh has been my Doctor for over 10 years. Love her! She is kind, listens, and always gets to the root of the problem. I will never leave Dr. MJ Walsh. Whenever myself or my children have any medical concerns she has the answers or researches and gives great advice.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2008

I have been MJ's patient for many years. I'm glad that she moved to her new clinic (Salveo) as she has a much better arrangement for seeing her patients. I am also a health care provider, and find her open to information that I can bring to her. She is focussed on her patients, and doing the best for each one of them. She doesn't hesitate to consult when it is needed. I wouldn't leave her practise for anything.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2007

Dr. Walsh is a very caring doctor. She takes the time to listen to your cares and concerns, even if it takes longer than your alloted time with her. She is sometimes late for scheduled appointments because she takes the time to listen.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2007

I have been seeing MJ for about 15 years and wouldn't trade for anything. She has always listened to my concerns and gone the extra mile. MJ has no problem recommending another Doctor when one is necessary. MJ is very kind, willing to take time to listen,very efficent and up on the latest medical treatments. Please don't retire.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2007

Dr. MJ Walsh has been my family doctor since 1990. I think she is absolutely the best doctor around. She is very compassionate, knowledgeable, open minded, flexible, personable, funny, kind, and goes the extra mile to help you in any way that she can. She is very approachable, understanding and not at all judgemental. She has an excellent and well deserved reputation in the medical community and with patients also. I feel extremely grateful to have been able to have her as a doctor for so many years, and I just love the people at the Salveo clinic. Like Dr. Walsh, the other staff are so friendly and make you feel welcome and respected, like a person rather than an Alberta Health Care number. They actually remember your name and courteously greet you when you arrive and when you leave.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2007