Ratings for Dr. Hans G. Russell

Dr. Russell is very knowledgeable and kind. He actually listens and cares what you have to say or what you think about the condition you may be dealing with. He will work with you on a treatment that you can both feel comfortable with. He will spend as much time as YOU need with you personally. He will get to know you on a personal level and is a delight to talk to even in matters not concerning health care. He is always there when I need him and has been one of two physicians that I have trusted 100%. He does not have the God complex that so many doctors seem to struggle with today. I really cannot say enough as to just how much I appreciate his council over the years that he has been my GP. Thank you Dr. Hans Russell. You have made my life a little less complicated and stressful. I am your #1 fan. If you are new to the Bend area or just looking for a new family medicine doctor, look no further. This IS the Doctor for you and your family! Sincerely your grateful patient, KM.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

flag | Submitted October 5, 2010

He is ok. I will probably look for a new DR in the future. I don't think our personalities mesh. He is too laid back for me. I was told he is an in your face kind of Dr but he wasn't with me. He might be perfect for someone else. Also, I disputed my charges and they were reduced.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2009

Super nice man, and will spend more time with you than the clinic wants him to. He will even research your problem if he isn't sure. He took my anxiety problem very serious and always genuinely cared. You may have to wait a few extra minutes because he gives every patient the time they need.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2008

Dr. Hans G. Russell's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1998)