flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

When I was sent to him I was in severe pain. He was very caring and has helped me more than any other Dr I have ever been to .I was on a walker with the pain injections in my back He got me off of the walker He is very nice and caring and helps you with your pain.I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

He is the most arrogant doctor I've ever seen. He came in with his expensive tailored suit and gold pinky, in less than 3 minutes he told me I needed surgery and a fusion. He didn't explain any of the procedures with me and left me in tears. Nor did he offer any pain relief medicine because that just "mask" the pain. Let me be clear, I'm 35, I have 2 herniated disc, a tear in one, spinal stenosis, compression of my S1 nerve, and little to no reflexes in my left leg. Also arthritis in my spinal area. I have 2 small children and live the life of an 85 year old. I'm on chronic pain. This man doesn't care about patients rather he cares about your money!!!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

The office is very efficient and the doctor is one of the best in the world for complex minimally invasive procedures. He is highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Deer for eight years. He was the first to correctly diagnose my problem and always takes the time to explain everything and allow me to ask questions. He is an excellent physician with a great deal of knowledge.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011

this is the most arrogant doctor that i have ever been to he did a drug screen on me and said that it was positive for meth i have never used meth in my life!!! i have had the same job for almost 30 years and they do random drug screens and i have passed everyone of them i have no criminal or drug background he can take his job and shove it he was very very very rude i would never ever recommend anyone to go to such an uncaring, unprofessional doctor

flag | Submitted May 13, 2009

Dr. Deer is caring, considerate, and understands my problems. I coud not ask for a better Dr.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2008

Too many pts for him to spend more than a few minutes with you. Takes forever to get back to room, then you wait even longer. The place is a money racket!!!!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2008

Always been very helpful, answers all questions, and has been able to keep me functioning despite serious neck and back problems. If not for him, my life would not be as fulfilling and productive. Experience with him for approximately five years and would not consider going to another pain specialist.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2007

Dr. Deer had done everthing he can to make me as comfortable as possible with the pain that I have.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2006

Dr. Tim R. Deer's Credentials

• Wv Univ Sch Of Med, Morgantown Wv 26506 (Grad. 1990)

HealthPartners

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Lose records constantly, hateful nurses & cocky doctor. Talks so fast & doesn't listen to patient."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When I was sent to him I was in severe pain. He was very caring and has helped me more than any other Dr I have ever been to .I was on a walker with the pain in..."

October 20, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=6974'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.1

February 5, 2014