Ratings for Dr. Corne Schoeman

In my previous rating I inadvertently had staff and punctuality in error. Both should have been excellent. Also I erred in stating He removed a bad organ, gall bladder, orthoscopically (apparently this means through my knee) rather than "laparoscopically ". In any event we are very fortunate to have him in the Sunriise Health District.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2016

Recognized urgency of my situation on at least 3 occasions and had appropriate action taken... Twice probably saving my life and allowing me more time to torment my wife. Patiently removed an organ in 90 minutes when it normally takes 20.. Also orthoscopically as I probably wasn't healthy enough to survive "openening up" My whole abdominal. I thank him for my recovery and good health now!!!!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

I had a hemmorhoidectomy done by him 3 weeks after giving birth..ouch!! He did a very good job, got me in quickly and I am so very thankful for him , I'm also glad he failed to mention how awful recovery would be because I probably would have backed out of the surgery ! High recommend him ..thanks schoeman!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Dr. Schoeman has helped my father install a feeding cathetor due to his incurable disease. He did a really good job.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

I was in the hospital cause i had a lot of stomach pain, and it turned out my appendix had to be removed. Dr. Schoeman was awesome in explaining everything and best of all made me laugh before going under. Very good surgeon i didnt have any problems with anything afterwards and i feel awesome!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

While I was admitted to the yorkton hospital this Doctor booked me in for a scope then went on holidays. When he came back he did the scope, booked me in for surgery, but the OR was infested with bugs so I was sent to Regina for the sergury. I found out there he was totally off on his diagnosis and had something totally different wrong with me and ended up in the Regina hospital for three weeks.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

He was very good with my 14 year old. He made her very comfortable. He spoke to her and really listened to her answers. He made her feel a part of the treatment plan. Awesome doctor.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Very caring doctor. Took the time to thoroughly test all avenues before making a diagnosis, and then quick to get to surgery. Did a terrific job in surgery, and follow-up care was thorough and professional. Couldn't ask for any better that this surgeon! How Yorkton got lucky enough to have him, I'll never know.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

was excellent--- explained everything to me...highly recommended by myself and ive had lots of procedures surgeries:)

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

Dr. Schoeman performed a circumcision on my 9 year old son due to phimosis. He seen my son in emergency one morning and he was scheduled for surgery within a week. The surgery went extremely well. He answered all of our questions and had a terrific bedside manner. He was so comforting and reassuring to my son, and that helped with the anxiety of this kind of procedure at that age. The follow-up was equally informing and comforting. A great doctor and surgeon...highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014