Ratings for Dr. Susan B. Kwon

I just tried to get an appointment for my wife and was informed that Dr. Kwon is not accepting new patients. The person that answered the phone was not interested in assisting me in finding another Dr. that can speak Korean. Maybe they should update their site to state no new patients.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

I have been seeing DR. Kwon as my primary for a little over a year now. She is always polite and very nice. Her nurse is also very nice and responses quickley to questions or calls. The only bad experience I've had was recently when I went in there for my tonsils. I came in about 4-5 times within a 2 month period for inflamed/white tonsils. Kwon kept telling me I was fine and to just wait the virus out. Eventually I aksed to go to a ENT doctor (I have had many issues with tonsils/sinuses before). I went to the specialist and he said I definently had an infection in my tonsils. It was a little upsetting that it took 4-5 doctor visits (and all those co-pays) for the issue to be resolved. But overall she was a polite doctor. Just may be too quick to diagnose.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2009

Dr. Susan B. Kwon's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1993)

AARP