Ratings for Dr. Christopher Cook

A great doctor. Explains treatment and condition so you are understanding why you need the course of treatment . Always asks for your input into the treatment process.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Very professional, yet always has the time to show he cares.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Dr Cook is our family doctor for our family of 5 and I cannot say enough good about him. I trust him with our lives, he is professional, smart, and great with kids. We always feel confident that we are getting top notch care and advice. Sarah is fantastic too.. We are very grateful to have Dr. Cook!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

I have been lucky to have Dr Cook as my GP for almost 10 years. He is caring, intelligent, and I feel he is really working hard to give me the best care possible. His secretary Sarah is awesome. Sometimes his appointments run late, but as he doesn't rush me out when I may need extra time, I don't mind waiting as he is no doubt giving someone else that care and attention.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Have had this doctor for years. Wouldn't trust anyone else's opinion over his. Very smart man, doesn't try to push you into medication unnecessarily. I'm also a nurse and he is the most highly spoken of doctor in Truro.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

I have had extremely good luck with this doctor. In urgent cases he always has gotten me or my children in within 24 hours. Staff is very friendly, and I find dr cook very thorough. I would recommend this doctor, and I myself am a health care professional.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Dr. Cook is the best doctor I have ever had. He is kind and caring and very very smart. When I need yo be seen, he always seems to be able to get me in. He is very busy but is usually very punctual. He really listens and I know that he will look things up if he needs to or send me to a specialist if I need. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2014

Best doctor I have ever had! I have had other doctors but he is the best.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

Dr. Cook's secretary is helpful and professional. She has always been oraganized and keeps the office flowing in an efficient manner. Dr.Cook is caring and seems to really know his stuff. I trust him with my kids and with me.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2012

I have been cared for by Dr. Cook for many years. He is always caring and knowledgeable. He makes sure that each person receives the best care. I also think that is secretary is organized and helpful. He is a wonderful and caring doctor.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2012