Ratings for Dr. O. Rotimi Akingbola

He was not my doctor but on duty when I came in with severe internal bleeding from bleeding ovarian cyst . He was very calm explained the need for emergency surgery. The operation went perfectly well. I have no complaints at all. I also later found out he did my mothre's cancer surgery.Our family will forever be grateful to you Dr Akingbola

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

I have a wonderful experience with this doctor . He reacted promptly by doing an emergency c section to save me and my baby when I was rushed into Oshawa hospital last year with severe bleeding. Thank u Dr Akingbola

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

I delivered my child and my obgyn had just left the hospital this doctor arrived and was going to help deliever my baby he not only told me to stop pushing but wasnt able to understand a word he said the whole time. After my daughter was delieverd he started to stitch me and then remembered he had not yet delievered my placenta when he pulled it out it came out in pieces. He then started to stitch before putting a numbing agent. 3 weeks later i was hemmoraging at home and had to go to the hospital wher i was told i had placenta left inside of me. i am now again 5 yrs later trying to have another child and am now unable because of scar tissue from my labor and my d and c i had to recieve after. dont let this happen to you!!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

Great doctor . He diagnosed my policy's tic ovaries and treated me for infertility and was able to conceive after years of trying. He may appear unfriendly initially but can be very helpfully and pleasant once you get to know him. He was highly recommended by a friend and I have no regrets seeing him

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

I found Dr. Akingbola to be knowledgeable but his bedside manner is inadequate. He did not volunteer information or suggestions. He would answer questions asked but didn't give me details. For example, he said to get a document from the nurse regarding home care when I was discharged from hospital. That document was very general and didn't provide details. It said don't lift. What does this mean? Don't lift a coffee cup, don't life groceries. He expected me to research on my own. When I was having issues, he didn't explain those issues, he laughed out loud at me. When he saw I was offended, he said he was laughing with me. Overall, he is a knowledgeable Dr. but he should improve his bedside manner and his approach. I would not recommend this Dr. based on my experience. I would not see him again.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

I got to know Dr. Akingbola through family in 2013. Dr. Akingbola is a real doctor who shows high level of expertise with experience in his dealing with client (patients). He is also friendly and able to put me at ease throughout my period of having treatment .His staffs are friendly and understanding . I will be forever be grateful for his prompt intervention in my treatment and care. Just to let you know that am doing great. Bless you Dr. Akingbola.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2016

What a great doctor with experience. He was able to diagnose the cause of my pelvic pain that 3 other gyno could not do. He has a friendly receptionist. I will forever be greatful to my friends that recommend Dr Akingbola to me.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

Excellent doctor. He is a friendly doctor and always make me to be at ease. I'v known him for 5 years and looked after my two pregnancies and delivered my babies safely. Very knowledgeable

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

I feel so lucky to have been referred to Dr. Akingbola. He is an amazing doctor who I am now seeing for my third pregnancy. I trust him completely and feel comfortable every visit. He is kind and skilled and his presence is reassuring. One of my pregnancies ended with a difficult loss and he made time to see me practically everybday toward the end and was gentle and reassuring and I felt more cared about than I ever thought I could by a doctor. He gave me so much hope for the future and I hope to be in his care for a long time. Thank you Dr Akingbola. Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

He treated me for infertility 6 yrs ago after many years of trying . I had my son healthy and doing well . He has excellent bedside manners . He can appear unfriendly at times but he is a very nice human being once you get to know him .

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Dr. O. Rotimi Akingbola's Credentials

• University of Ibadan (Grad. 1986)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal