Ratings for Dr. O. Rotimi Akingbola

He may appease aloof at times but he does listen. I agree with previous comments about him being a straight shooter.He tells you as it is . He was the only one to diagnose me with a condition that is not even related to his specialty . It is a rare condition and Dr Akingbola diagnosed it even before test results came back. He is very good and I think he is in medicine because he is passionate about it

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

He is a honest straight shooter and good at this work . Did not like him initially but found him to be genuinely caring person with good sense of humour. He enjoys his work.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Amazing doctor with a great sense of humour! Knowledge like no other! Wouldn’t trust anyone but him

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Good man with good sense of humour. May appear aloof at times but very kind and helpful . . He answers all questions and a straight shooter honest and decent human being

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

A very good doctor. I always feel at ease whenever I visit his office. He is very honest and looks at you in the eyes and tells u as it is .

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

He was the attending doctor on duty when I was rushed into lakeridge health recently. He came quickly diagnosed the problem and relieved me of pain I've suffered for many years.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

I would not be here today only for him he saved my life and hes the most caring doctor ive ever met in my life he truely is one in a million

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

He treated me with dignity and answerd all my questions . Good bedside manners .

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

We came from Poland 5 years ago without medical insurance and he kindly treated my endometriosis without any charge . Very kind human being. I have suffered the pain of endometriosis for many years before meeting this man . Some Doctors even told me the pain was in my head . Doctor Akingbola was the only person that listened and diagnosed me . I'm very grateful.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Absolutely great experience with this doctor. All questions answered and treated me with dignity.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr. O. Rotimi Akingbola's Credentials

• University of Ibadan (Grad. 1986)