Ratings for Dr. O. Rotimi Akingbola

He was the attending doctor on duty when I was rushed into lakeridge health recently. He came quickly diagnosed the problem and relieved me of pain I've suffered for many years.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

I would not be here today only for him he saved my life and hes the most caring doctor ive ever met in my life he truely is one in a million

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

He treated me with dignity and answerd all my questions . Good bedside manners .

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

We came from Poland 5 years ago without medical insurance and he kindly treated my endometriosis without any charge . Very kind human being. I have suffered the pain of endometriosis for many years before meeting this man . Some Doctors even told me the pain was in my head . Doctor Akingbola was the only person that listened and diagnosed me . I'm very grateful.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Absolutely great experience with this doctor. All questions answered and treated me with dignity.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I suffered infertility for many years . He listened quietly to my complaints and was able to diagnose the problem got treated and I now have a lovely son who celebrated his second birthday last week . Thanks Dr Akingbola

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

Absoloutely loved Dr.Akingbola. i went through 8 doctors before coming to him. He noticed everything the other doctors didn't! Without him my 2 kids wouldn't be here! I would reccommend him to everyone lookong for an OBGYN.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

I had Dr. Akingbola for both of my pregnancies and he was hands down THE best OB I could have had. I had Pre-Term PROM with my first pregnancy at 27 weeks and he was right to the point with me and monitored me weekly. Every question or concern that I had for him at my appointments were answered and put my mind at ease. When I was put on bed rest with my second pregnancy (and was crying) he spoke to me very sincerely and kindly. He has the ability to be professional yet have the "caring bed-side manner" that a lot of doctors I feel don't have. I also had him for a run of colposcopies that I had to endure at a younger age and asked to be handed over to him when I got pregnant. I recommend him to all of my friends looking for an OBGYN. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Hands down the best doctor! Very knowledgeable and caught things that other doctors hadn't caught. Friendly and professional. The staff at the clinic are top of the class. Keep up the good work Dr Akingbola.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

A very kind man when you get to know him . He may appear aloof at times , but he is compassionate and has got a listening ear . He took his time to unravel my complex medical issues recently . Continue the good work Dr Akingbola . Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Dr. O. Rotimi Akingbola's Credentials

• University of Ibadan (Grad. 1986)

GHI