Ratings for Dr. Justin M. Montoya

This office is a Joke!!!!! His nurses told my friend's son that we don't offer Opiates during the first visit just because he was inquiring about a visit for his back pain. This is unacceptable and discriminating!!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Never will I ever see this doctor again. NEVER AGAIN!!!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Dr. Montoya did my son's circumcision and he was great at it! The procedure was done right and he explained how it was going to be done and everything. His staff is great too! My son's circumcision healed so well!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Dr. Montoya has been my doctor for a few years and I have always felt I have been given the best in diagnosis and options. I am so happy to have found a doctor I respect and like. He has been an important part of my health and feel he has always done good by me. Thanks for all your help and caring.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

I was hesitant to visit a physician who seems so young, however after spending a few minutes with Dr. Montoya, my concerns were relieved. He is remarkably intelligent, completely up-to-date in his medical knowledge, keenly aware of effective treatments/practices, and he is so compassionate and gentle, people can easily put their trust in him. He's also passionate about spending enough time with patients so that all questions are answered and fears addressed. He has a private practice. He's maintaining it so that no company or underwriter can dictate how many minutes his patents will receive per visit, nor which pharmaceutical company's drugs he should be prescribing. Dr Montoya cannot accept MediCare patients, unfortunately, so I have aged out. Even with my medical insurance, I would have gladly continued to pay cash to see Dr Montoya as a primary care physician.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2014

Dr Montoya is very knowledgeable, professional and compassionate. He wants to help people; he makes every effort to diagnosis people's illnesses, and then he makes sure that his patients understand them as well. His views are humanitarian and he puts his beliefs into practice. This makes him fairly unusual among physicians who, whatever their own ideas may be, kowtow to insurance companies or others whose areas of interest are more financial than physical. Dr Montoya soars high above most practitioners due to his high ethics and ideals, as well. He's more of a Man of La Mancha, though, than a rebel. His intrinsic goodness becomes clear very early on and very strongly. His knowledge and talents are those of an outstanding physician. If only other doctors would follow his lead, people in general would be healthier, more optimistic, and with a higher quantity of peace of mind.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

The doc is good. I'd not knock him in the slightest, despite the fact that he's yet to figure out whatever is wrong with me. With docs, I figure you have to self-diagnose, then go in with the answer in order to get the medication you already know you need. Spending bucks to get a prescription is stupid, but that's the way the game works. On the whole, however, Doc Montoya spends time and takes care to try to get to a diagnosis. I guess that's why I keep going to him even though there are physicians closer to me than his office. Overall, I'd give all the folks at the JC Clinic at 4-5 star rating.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2010

Dr. Justin M. Montoya's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1999)

Delta Dental