Ratings for Dr. Daniel Sereda

Excellent doctor. I will cry when he retires! He is extremely thorough and has tremendous patience and knowledge. They do not make them like this anymore which is why my family has seen him for the last 17 years! Never mind the time you wait. I always call ahead to see if he is on time. If not,I walk around the mall then return to the clinic...no problem.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

For me,I rarely am seen on time for booked appts. Average waits; 1/2hr-1 1/2 hrs. Once, it was close 2 hrs. We had chat together about that he has been in practice for so long, that a great many of his patients now have multiple medical issues, which of course requires more time spent with them. I absolutely knew this before we chatted about it. He is my families doctor and we've been going to him for many years. He is also, an extremely popular doctor at this clinic. Edmonton NEEDS MORE DOCTORS!!!! Lessen the burden of their patient loads! Edmonton is and has been growing by leaps and bounds for years. WHERE IS OUR INCREASE IN DOCTOR NUMBERS TO ATTEND TO OUR NEEDS? Also with an large amount of baby boomers getting more medical issues daily, our doctors are having to carry this load as well. EDMONTON MUST HAVE MORE DOCTORS! PS He saved my life when he sent me for a ultrasound of my kidneys when I had an continually rising BP. A large malignant mass was found in time before mastises.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2007

Very thorough & if not certain about any ailments, will look up & verify immediately without having to wait for another visit. Cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2007