Ratings for Dr. Youssef Boulos

Dr Boulos have been my Physician for about 20 years. He has always been the best I have every experienced and has been a great help to me and my family. We moved away from Whitby recently and no having him near by is disappointing and I have and will drive the 3.5 hours to see him when I meed medical assistance.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

Dr. Boulos is a wonderful doctor. Caring, knowledgeable and friendly. Just a great human being.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

Dr. Boulos is a great doctor. However you have to understand and put up with his mannerism. Hi bedside mannerism is not the greatest. You will wait for a while to see him. But let me tell you it's because he spends time with you. He does not rush. So if you want in and out service don't go to him. Believe me if you are one of those people who think in and out service is a good doctor , then you an idiot. Most walk in doctors give you 5 min or max 7 minuites, and then give you med's. If that's what you call a doctor, then please dont come to his office you will just make the wait time for us longer. Yes he is a one man show, and yes he is busy. But to say he doesn't care is a lie. The problem is some people just don't understand that all great doctors make you go thru the same thing.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

My family and I have been seeing Dr. Boulos for years. He is a great doctor, and has always taken good care of us. It's a little silly to not expect to wait as he has many patients to see and treat...it happens in healthcare. He also keeps things lighthearted and funny, I always leave with a smile! Thank you Doctor Boulos!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

Have these people never gone to a walk in clinic? Of course there is a wait time! Very kind and friendly doctor - always concerned about the wellbeing of his patients whether they are a walk in or not. Don’t believe the negatives - seems like people who didn’t hear what they wanted to hear.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

The best doctor I've seen. Takes care of his patients and cares about everyone he sees. Very knowledgable and also funny and kind.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

I have been to see Dr Boulos twice. The first time I was a walk-in. I was told there were 3 people ahead of me. I was put in an exam room within 20 mins. Not bad. I had poison oak. Just needed some prescription cream to help with the itch. There are 5 exam rooms. I sat waiting for at least an hour. I watched as a patient walked out of the exam rooms and the doctor trying to convince him to stay. Saying: "Stay amigo, I'll be right with you." The doctor eventually comes in and wants blood work done. Suspects it's lyme disease. I know it isn't. However, I let them do their blood work. I get a prescription for cream and have to go to 4 different pharmacies for one to finally have the unfamiliar cream. I get a call a couple days later to come in to review the blood work results. I ask for the results over the phone since I already know it is negative for lyme disease. No, I have to go in. So I leave work and arrive at the clinic 5 mins earlier than the appt time. It's a tad longer of a wait to get to an exam room but I eventually get there. And there I sat for an hour. This time it was me who walked out. Note to Dr Boulos: you have terrible time management. If you request someone come in to your office then make an effort to deal with them quickly and send them on their way. Respect your patient's time. We have jobs that we have to return to and children to pick up. We shouldn't have to sit there while you update your day's paperwork and make tomorrow's lunch order or listen to your personal phone calls. Unprofessional and very disrespectful. Note to anyone searching for a clinic: Bowmanville and Courtice clinics are quick and efficient. Don't waste valuable time going to this Doctor's walk-in.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

I have moved and am sorry to have to leave Dr. Boulos' care after 9 years. He saw me through thick and thin!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

I couldn't agree more with the positive reviews. Very welcoming and always smiling. Will definitely return. Hard to find a family doctor that is genuinely concerned for you!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Great man! Extremely helpful when I came in as a walk in patient. Don't believe the negative reviews. He takes his time and is very caring. Ensures that all his bases are covered - very thorough.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017