Ratings for Dr. John McFadyen

best dentist out there...knows what he is doing..will fill a cavity at a check up to save you a trip.. never had a problem with any of his work. sad he is retiring.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. McFadyen's for over ten years. In all my years using Dr. McFadyen my family has appreciated his kindness, thoroughness, and gentle care. When times were tough for us he would often reduce his fees to fit our budget. After speaking with the front desk I have learned that he sold his practice two years ago to Dr. Bacchus. All of us really hope Dr. McFadyen can return from sick leave soon!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

Very frustrated since the new office has been in place. Missed quoted and miss billed for necessary items for my child. Also, my insurance was accidentally billed for work not done? Have looked around and they charge more than most dentists for many services. Time for a new dentist!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

I have been going to Dr McFadyen since I was a child. He has a warm calming demeanor that instantly puts you at ease. He is a great dentist and wonderful person. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

I have been going to Dr. McFadyen since I was a child and he has always been beyond kind as well as knowledgeable. He is an amazing dentist and really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

The nicest, most amazing dentist a person could possibly ask for! Not a mean bone in his body. I've been seeing him for 25 years and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2010

This man is an AMAZING dentist! I had broken my tooth and he called and got me in right as the office was opening! His staff is wonderful and always an absolute pleasure to talk to. He will do anything to make sure you are in no pain and continually checks up on you during the procedure. I have never had a problem going to his office and would reccomend him to anyone! He is the most caring and accomodating man around! He called late to see how I was feeling. Excellent follow-up. 15 out of 10

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

AMAZING dentist! I had minor dental surgery that was causing me a GREAT deal of anxiety, Dr.Mcfadyen and staff did everything in their power to make me feel comfortable and relaxed. His knowledge and ability to relay information understandably is beyond compare. The procedure was nearly painless, efficient, and everyone i the office made sure I was comfortable at all times. For years I avoided the dentist due to fear and anxiety, but every negative emotion has been eliminated. I cannot thank him enough for the care given (before, during, and after the procedure) nor will I ever find another dentist I trust as much as him. A terrific doctor and a great person (bedside manner is an A++). I've read other reviews that have minor complaints about wait times, maybe it's just my luck, but I have never had to wait more than 5 or 10 minutes to be seen. Thanks again.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009

If you are afraid of dentists, this is the dentist for you. Excellent chair-side manner! Dr. McFadyen and his staff go the extra mile.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2009

I refused to go to a Dentist for years until I met Dr. McFadyen. He does not like to see people in pain, is very up to date & knowledgeable, very professional, gentle, understanding, calming. his staff are nice & professional. He better not ever retire. He is the best Dentist I have ever had by far.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2007