Ratings for Dr. Robin L. Redwine

I went to Urgent Care with my second ruptured ovarian cyst in a month, which is was what I was told to do by my primary care physician since they had been reoccurring and I could get pain management right away. I was doubled over in excruciating pain and crying only to be accused of seeking out pain meds by Dr. Redwine. She was horrible and made me wait in her office for two hours while she ridiculed me and told me that I didn't have a cyst rupture and that I was lying about what my primary care physician had told me about my condition. When she finally believed I was in enough pain and cried in her office for two hours she finally prescribed me a small prescription of pain pills. She didn't run any tests. She simply came into the exam room to berate me and would leave again. She is the worst doctor I have ever experienced in my life. She seemed more concerned about her ego than she did about me as her patient.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Redwine was very unhelpful. I visited Urgent Care as a last resort since I have had a severely stiff neck, headache, fever, and aching muscles throughout my body for 3 days without improvement. I am dissatisfied because Dr. Redwine dismissed it as muscle spasms and prescribed muscle relaxants, which is what I was already taking as home therapy. She didn't eliminate the dangerous possible diagnoses before deciding what she did; since fever, stiff neck, and headache are classic signs of meningitis. There was a lack of digging into the symptoms and background I told her. I did not decline any diagnostic work, because it was not offered to me.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2011

Dr. Robin L. Redwine's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1982)

GHI