Ratings for Dr. Lynn E. Madsen

Dr. Madsen seems nice enough as a person but as a doctor she is horrible. I first went to see her about acne based on my friend's recommendation. My first impression of her was that she was warm and comforting. But as we communicated more, it became apparent that all she was interested in was extracting money from me. She does not bill insurance and charges you $50(!) for a so called detailed bill to submit to your insurance for reimbursement. She comes from a counseling background and she treated our sessions as such. While your mental/emotional health does greatly affect your physical health. I had told her that I was already under the care of a counselor and psych nurse for those concerns and that I wanted to stick to discussing my physical aliments. She would always steer the conversation away from that and when I asked her for further information (websites/ handouts), she told me that I could go attend her "workshop" for $40! There's more but I've run out of characters on here.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

Dr. Lynn E. Madsen's Credentials

• Univ Of Vt Coll Of Med, Burlington Vt 05405 (Grad. 2003)

MSP/BC Med