Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey L. Katz

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Best. Doctor. Ever. He is extremely knowledgeable, takes the time to research issues right in front of you so that he can find the best possible solutions, and he even makes personal calls to his patients to check up on them. Most doctors these days are lazy and seem misinformed on the latest treatments or symptoms for health issues, but Katz is always on top of his game. Even if there is bad news, he focuses on the positive side of things to make sure you are emotionally ok. This guy is a super hero in the world of medicine!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010

Dr. Katz is very courteous and seems genuinely interested in his patients' care and well-being. He is very efficient and thorough and didn't make me feel as though he was in a hurry. I feel that Dr. Katz really "listens" and doesn't have the patronizing attitude that some physicians unfortunately have towards their patients.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2008

I never minded waiting for my appointment with Dr. Katz. I knew that he was taking the appropriate amount of time with other patients, as he undoubtedly would be doing for me. He never seemed rushed, even though he was always 2-3 clients behind schedule, and never made me feel like a number or seemed annoyed when I brought something up that wasn't part of the "scheduled problem." He never skimped on the testing and almost always personally called with the results, even the positive ones. He also spent a lot of time checking over the contraindications of medications before prescribing them, and never pushed any on me that I didn't wish to have. I have never met a doctor who is as compassionate and thorough as Dr. Katz.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2008

Dr. Jeffrey L. Katz's Credentials

• Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll Of Va Sch Of Med, Richmond Va 23298 (Grad. 2000)