Ratings for Dr. Eric A. Dover

I have seen this Doctor in the past years ago, ever since then I changed insurance and got older and had one isssue after the next but never seem to find a doctor that actually cares and who will listen. I remember Doctor Dover was genuinely caring and took over 30 minutes at each appointment to make sure he found the right diagnosis. He explained everything in detail so you can understand. Thru years of seeing other doctors you sure begin to appreciate the ones who listen and actually find the right diagnosis. Most doctors care about taking your money and sending you home with a paper for you to fill out asking if you are depressed, never doing the right tests. I would highly recommend him and plan to find him again if I can afford insurance, but I guess he will take anyone even people on low budget. He is one of the best in my opinion and I have seen many bad ones.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

Dr. Eric A. Dover's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90024 (Grad. 1985)