Ratings for Dr. Simon K. Chan

He never remembers who I am, never knows why I'm there, always seems too busy to care. Doesn't listen. The assistant was mean. There is no communication at all with Pacific Medical Group. They don't seem to have any record of what I was prescribed last time I was in. They tell me they'll send out my results of lab work and I never receive them. Every time. I'm finding a new doctor! Beware!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2010

Made quick diagnosis; disregarded anything I said that didn't agree with it. One week later, changed diagnosis. Still tended to ignore any information I tried to communicate. Very quick with the prescription pad.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009

Excellent service. Doctor Chang asked all necessary questions, and explained what was wrong with my foot. He prescribed medicine and scheduled a second visit to see how I was doing. Contrary to other doctors he didn't recommend an MRI, and he said that I didn't need to waste $800 bucks when my condition would go away with physical therapy. I surely recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2009

The entire staff is rude and cold. We waited about 25 minutes after my appointment to even get into the room and once we did the nurse who was there was in jeans and a sweatshirt and spoke broken english. When the Dr. Chan came in, he asked me the problem and then didn't pay attention when I told him. I had fallen down the stairs and was suffering from some serious back pain. I had also been having shoulder pain and the diagnosis he gave me was that my breasts are too large. He did not examine me at all and made me feel like he had no time to talk. I DO NOT RECOMMEND HIM.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2009

Dr. Simon K. Chan's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1982)