Ratings for Dr. E. Raimondo

How did this quack get his medical degree? Arrogant. Huge ego and full of himself. Go to Hamilton!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

This dr is a disgrace to the profession, In addition to being arrogant he does not listen to his patients. I told him at my follow-up appt after open heart surgery that I was experiencing chest pain on a regular basis. He dismissed this symptom and then said his staff was too busy to do my yearly echo today and to wait a year and come back. Fortunately I went back to my GP and requested a referral to someone competent. Thank God I did - the new cardiologist did tests and discovered a blocked artery. Had I continued to see Raimondo I might not be alive to write this and warn others.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

My mother is very pleased with this Doctor, she recently had a heart monitor on, after he received the results he personally called her and explained what the next step would be!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Dr. Raimondo is super, he has been helping my father for years. Explains everything well however appointments are too far apart for an elderly man. Staff could be rude at times and makes decisions for the doctor. Technicians working there are super as well.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

he took 5 months with my test results in his draw and I need to fix a coarctation in my aorta very serious problem thanks for find this out, but you need to let me know as soon as you get the results it. F.rom November 11 to march 7. 5 months was a lot of time.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

Some of the staff at this office should find more suitable employment. Listening and emphathizing with patient medical concerns and questions is far down the list. From the moment you walk in you feel like you are imposing and they are doing you a favour.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012

Had to wait to get in to see him but can't blame him for lack of physicians in Ontario. Very knowledgable, probably saved my life! Staff was nice and helpful. Would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012

Just a follow up to my 11/23/10 post. I did get a second opinion and guess what. Everything Raimondo said was WRONG. Seems he has the only BP machines in Canada that register me high. I'm still very much alive without his prescriptions, still doing heavy cardio 4 times a week and healthier than ever. Don't ever just take this guy's word for any diagnosis. Get a second opinion.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

Arrogant&dismissive-angry with me since I wouldn't wait 3 mths for a test at his clinic-had it done in 4days at HHS.He wouldn't listen to my sypmtoms that I still have.You have to wait months to get in.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

Dr. Raimondo is one of the better "specialists" my husband has seen. Very thorogh and does not waste time talking about things that really do not matter. Straight and to the point.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011