Ratings for Dr. Antje H. Howard

Very helpful, kind, supportive and willing to brainstorm solutions that are non "Western" medicine. I"m very happy with this physician.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

I was told to arrive 1/2 hr. before my appointment even though they had sent me paper work to fill out and bring in, upon arriving they realized they had failed to send me all of the paper work so I had to fill out more. Howard kept me waiting despite the office (and parking lot) seemingly being empty. She was unable to address any of my concerns and instead referred me to a specialist and a clinic which she had no information on how it operated, or told me she didn't know of any solutions to simple problems which I even knew of solutions for. It became clear she hadn't bothered to do even a simple bit of research on my health problem which she was made aware of before accepting me as a new patient. She encouraged (even pushed)vaccinations despite the Vida practice being open to those who wish not to vaccinate. Overall she was more concered with what she believes in rather than what I believe in and feel is right for me as an individual. Very disappointing, will not return.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2008

Dr. Antje H. Howard's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1992)