Ratings for Dr. Erik K. Szeto

Dr. Szeto has been our doctor for over 17 years, I wouldn't change doctors ever. He takes time to talk to you about your health, he doesn't rush you in and out the door. This sometimes causes a little longer wait time if he has multiple long appointments, but I am will to wait to see a doctor that I don't feel just wants the money and is in a hurry. He makes sure that any medication he prescribes is covered by your insurance, he doesn't prescribe name brand medications if there is a generic that works just as well and he will try to prescribe the one that is the cheapest through your insurance, but only if he thinks it will work.I feel lucky to have Dr. Szeto as my doctor and I hope he never retires. He is Chinese, an osteopathic doctor, though he doesn't use manipulation but it does mean he doesn't have the tunnel vision that many doctors have, He is very active in the community and drove the effort to set up and head the Asian Health and Service Center among his many accomplishments.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2013

The best doctor I've ever been to and I've been to a lot before I found him. That's why I keep coming back for years and have my whole family going to him now. The wait time is a bit long at times, but it's all so worth it to know that your doc will always diagnose you right, is very good at preventative care and truly knows what he's doing.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2010

Dr. Erik K. Szeto's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1978)