Ratings for Dr. Kevin G. Cleary

I had my first appointment with Dr. Cleary today and I was impressed with his take charge positive attitude.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Unprofessional, unprofessional, unprofessional, unprofessional, unprofessional

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Why is this place still open? I don't understand how it is so hard for them to just try a little bit to show that they care. They never pick up their phone when we try to call to reschedule and immediately become defensive when we tried to explain ourselves. Everything is, "Well, it's the policy. You agreed to it when you signed with us." And I feel rushed every time I go in, better not go over 15 minutes but you can wait 45 minutes in the waiting room. I feel like I owe them a huge favor I come in even though my health insurance and copay paid for this visit. Changed practice recently and we should've done that months ago.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

I had a 9am appt today , it was my 2nd appt as Im a new patient. I arrived at 8:50 am and was told I did not have any appt's scheduled. I could see If I had the wrong date but to not have an appt. I did not make this up in my head . The front desk could care less. I should of listened to the reviews which are horrible and steer clear of the practice.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

I was a patient of Dr Cleary's as well. He was fine, when I got to see him. Usually the visit was with the PA. My issues were with the front office staff and office policies. The front office did not believe that I did not have a home phone. I only have used a cell for years- there is no need for the extra bill. Since I refused to provide a home number, again which I did not have, I was kicked out as a patient and when I raised an issue with the insurance company, it was sited as non-compliance and they wouldn't get more specific than that.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

The office manager should be fired. She is the most hurtful person. I have heard her embarassing people at the window so many times. This place only wants money find a different place to care for you and your family.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

I have been going to Dr Cleary for many years. I am, as is my wife glad we have one important thing not to be concerned about. I know through his thoroughness he has extended my life. Thank you Dr. Cleary

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

My husband & I were patients of Dr Cleary for prox 7 yrs until recently when I complained about an office practice. I saw a very unprofessional side of him as he raised his voice and went into a tirade, lashing at me verbally. I was shocked and still can't believe it happened. After we changed Primaries, I called the office to request our Medical Records be given to our new doctor. I was told they couldn't transmit by computer. They could mail them, but there would be a per sheet cost--you bet-$40.00 plus postage. All of our Specialist Doctors transferred to our new physician at no charge. Beware, should you decide to sever assoc. with Dr. Cleary and you ask for your records!! As a result of this incident, we could no longer respect him as our medical provider.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

I just called this doctor's office to follow up an emergency room visit where I was experiencing chest pain. The ER doctor recommended that I follow up with my doctor and when I called this office I was told that I had been released because I had not been into the office for 2 years. This doctor had been my primary physician for 13 years. I didn't even realize that I had some sort of "membership" at this office that I could be released from. I felt like I had been fired for being a bad patient. Needless to say I told the receptionist that I would not be missing much by not going there and that I was "releasing" them for good.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

I was a former patient of Dr. Cleary's. I normally saw the PAs. One time I made an appointment because I had a rash on my arm; several people told me it looked like ring worm or something like that. This particular time I saw Dr. Cleary. He looked at my arm for less than a minute and said it was poison ivy. I did not think it was poison ivy, so I called back and asked if I could come in again for a second opinion from one of the PAs. Dr. Clearly got offended and released both my mother and myself as patients. He seems like a heartless man. From what I remember, everyone else there was great.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

Dr. Kevin G. Cleary's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1994)