Ratings for Dr. Allen J. Budek

Doctor Allen Budek is the most insensitive Doctor I have ever met. First impression of him was listening to him complain about how he was late for lunch. He glanced at me once and spent the rest of the time in my chart deciding that all my medical problems were due to being overweight, he almost refused to write refills for important medications I had been on for a long time and only thing he could parrot was "Have you ever considered Gastric Bypass surgery" Instead of listening to me at all he just made assumptions of how I should be cared for, He had all my information in front of him and yet still spelled my name wrong on perscriptions, was very condesending and rude and by the time I left the office I was in tears. I am rating him poorly because he lacks tact in dealing with paitents, he has a serious lack of bedside manner and compassion for people and showed no remorse for upsetting me. He also had badmouthed my previous doc who had left to go to the VA Hospital.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2007

Dr. Allen J. Budek's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2002)