Ratings for Dr. Rodney E. Orr

Staff is unfriendly but I think it's a reflection of atmosphere Dr Orr gives,I felt uneasy & did not feel comortable asking questions,medical assistant was not friendly & insisted I get weighed and said it was not an option,I asked if I could talk to Dr 1st & she said it didn't matter what Dr said that it was a policy that every pt gets weighed at each visit even if it was done the day before,staff also called me at home on a Saturday to ask for $10.00 pmt that was recenly inquired after insurance paid,10.00 balance was left,also got lectured at front desk for not having insurance card even though I had just been to office visit couple days prior and all was still the same,rx for diabetic med took 3 days to communicate to pharmacy all the time I was reassured on the phone it was done but it wasn't,overall not a good experience and follow up on extreme unusual lab results never followed up with I was told they were going to consult with other MD and follow up but never did,got new MD.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. Rodney E. Orr's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1976)

Healthnet