Ratings for Dr. Thriveni R. Vellore

She accepts amerihealth mercy. we take my granddaughter to her and she is great! The baby loves her and she makes our visits friendly yet professional feeling. one of the aiest drs to call and be squeezed in asap.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

not good doctor not helpful..................................

flag | Submitted February 20, 2012

Had to see Dr Vellore because our regular physician was on vacation. Very thorough well-exam for my 13-year-old daughter. Treated her like an adult, discussed sex, drugs and alcohol very frankly, which I liked. Would see her again.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

Dr. Vellore is a very nice doctor, however, I feel she needs to be more experienced as a doctor. I truly believe she would be lost without her laptop. She's okay, but definately not the best physician around. She's strange.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2010

Dr. T. Vellore is my primary doctor and I recommend her to others all the time! She takes the time to find the right answers, even if it means searching deeper if the causes aren't obvious. She has handled my routine physicals as well as injuries. She goes out of her way to make sure I get the tests I need, answers her phone after business hours and on weekends, and seems very empathetic and truly listens to my symptoms. I tried out several primary care doctors before I found her, and could not find a competent dr. Finally, I have found one and am pleased with her medical care!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2009

Went to see Dr Vellore and I felt rushed. After answering all her questions her response to me was "I don't know what is wrong with you. I am dumb just like the other doctors you have seen. Find another doctor who knows more than me." Very rude.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2008

Dr. Thriveni R. Vellore's Credentials

• Kasturba Med Coll, Mysore Univ, Mangalore, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Baytown, TX