Ratings for Dr. John Crosby

A wonderful Doctor. Kind, considerate and always take good care of each family member. He shows an interest in all aspects of your life. We are lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

A very kind, caring, and compassionate doctor. The office staff is also top notch.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

Terrible to even call him a doctor and never mind his lazy secretary. I think he works for the big pharmaceutical companies mainly one all he prescribes is z-pack z-pack z-pack i bet he gets a lot of holidays paid for pushing all that dope. He is rarely there when you need him always on holidays or had an on call doctor and if he is in he will just refer to a real doctor. Like the one guy said if you get in a car accident right away its "oh you can work" or " you're okay". He won't follow up on negative results and his secretary wont make a simple phone call to let you know about an appointment instead sends a letter in the mail a few days before.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

very good doctor and helpful..most of my family has him and all like him..

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Got seriously hurt in car accident, his responce to my insurance company was I was able to answer phone calls. I lost more then $400.000 in wages, my lawyer couldn't believe he would do such a thing! I couldn't even go to the bathroom myself...but I could do telephone marketing!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Staff: You have a sick kid, they get you in right away. Even faster for the parents that rarely call. If a renewal is needed for a chronic condition a fax is sent with no appointment necessary. Fantastic. Dr Crosby is a very nice person and you can see him assessing "Is this something I can fix now? or does this need to go further?". He has sent family members to emergency with notes to speed up intake, accellerated meeting specialists and for bloodwork/x-ray testing all ending with a quick accurate result. What takes one visit with him and a possible referral is WAY faster than the 3-5 appointments other doctors seem to need. If you say you think something is wrong for whatever reasons, he knows what testing to do to get the facts in front of him and not a "guess" or an "opinion". Good man, reasonable methods and the best staff.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

Dr. Crosby has been my doctor since birth. I am 19 now and Dr. Crosby has always taken good care of me. He always makes sure to help me out the best he can and if you don't have insurance, he will give you samples (NOT left over medication). He sent my sister to a specialist and even the specialist didn't know what was wrong with her and he suggested a second opinion. Dr. Crosby doesn't send you to specialist because he wants to get rid of you. When I was diagnosed with depression and anxiety Dr. Crosby made sure to help me get in to see the doctors I needed and if it wasn't for him I would have had to wait for the hospital and I would be dead. I love Dr. Crosby and so does my entire family.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

I have been Dr. Crosby's patient since he opened his practice. He is intuitive to my health needs. He is helpful in referring me to the appropriate specialists. He refers me to other physicians that he trusts and respects. I respect his opinions and guidance. He accepts feedback and uses it when providing care. He listens and speaks in layman's terms so you understand. Physicians with his skills and knowledge are rare. Michelle is efficient and helpful. She always fits me into a very busy schedule and I appreciate the way she runs the office.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Crosby for many years now and I find him to be very helpful and very polite and patient. He listens to all my complaints and will send me to specialists if I feel I need them or even if he feels I need them. He is always there to listen and help you feel better.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2010

This doctor gives you other people's left over prescriptions.And has no idea what he's doing. Always refers you to other doctors as he has no idea what to diagnose.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2009